Welcome to our new website!
God has greatly bless our work in the past year. I am so very thankful for our financial partners who make our work possible. (You can join our Financial Partners – Here!) We recently expanded by adding a new staff position, new seminar/conference options, and now…
EA Resources is Expanding!
The purpose of EA Resources is to provide quality resources to help parents and churches understand the characteristics and needs of emerging adults. As part of our vision, we desire to host a multigenerational website that seeks to explore various aspects of being a women who follows Jesus Christ.
Did you know?
EA Resources oversees the production of three sites:
- EA Resources – a website designed to provide resources to parents and churches who wish to understand and minister to emerging adults.
- More Than A Beard – a multigenerational website that seeks to explore various aspects of being a man who follows Jesus Christ.
- More Than A Mirror – a multigenerational website that seeks to explore various aspects of being a woman who follows Jesus Christ.
If you find value in our work, here are some…
Ways you can support our work.
- Read and Share our Content. We appreciate each time you share our content on Facebook, Twitter, or other forms of social media. This allows our work to be seen by a greater audience.
- Write for us. We want our sites to reflect the diversity of the body of Christ. If you love to write, you can send your submissions to me at email@example.com.
- Pray for us. I ask that you pray that God will open doors for our work, and give me wisdom to discern the needs of His kingdom.
- Join our financial team. We are thankful for those who have joined our regular monthly supporters. You can join our team today through Paypal.
Thanks so much for your support!
Dr. G. David Boyd is the Managing Director of EA Resources, a non-profit designed to help churches and parents understand emerging adulthood. If he can be a service to your community, please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.